Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: MEL MEL MEL!!!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Mel! How you doing??

  2. #2
    Inactive Member neomel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i'm feeling rather distant and lost today, strangely.
    and yourself, cats?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Shadowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 1999
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mel! You're alive! I feel like I haven't seen around in a few centuries.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    How can you feel lost? You're 'home' here [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I'm doing OK. I have a job, girlfriend, cats, relative sanity, things are ok.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member neomel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i haven't been here in years, seemingly [and perhaps accurately?]

    cats, this is where i once was, but where i no longer live... i know i'm always welcome here, but i don't belong here anymore.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ April 25, 2003 11:22 PM: Message edited by: neomel ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 5Cats's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 1999
    Posts
    883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess it's been about a year, who can tell? The seasons pass us by...

    Home is where your heart is. Home is where you are surrounded by love.

    Anyhow, sure nice to see you! Got your web-thing bookmarked, interesting life you're living there mel...

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner JaceSan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,898
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know if any of us "belong" here. But this is where we be.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member neomel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2000
    Posts
    118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    by belonging here, i'm really on about a whole other subject, but that would take far too long to explain so we'll avoid that, shall we? *smile*


    i's been roughly a year and a half, i believe.
    i do try to live an interesting life here... *smile*

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Exotic Ginger's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2000
    Posts
    1,081
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI Mel,

    I'm very new and I still don't feel like I belong here, but I keep coming back periodically anyhow. This seems like a great group of people, when they aren't tearing each other to shreds, [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Neophobic Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2002
    Posts
    2,107
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know not of which you speak...but it IS good to know another of the flock is alive and well...and knows that he's still welcome...as are you all...heh...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •